1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

World in the Elite’s grasp

Discussion in 'World News & Debate' started by NaL-Ra, May 7, 2017.

1. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Part 1
    New World Order and virtual money

Plan for creating the New World Order and global control entered a new phase with the advent of, so called, virtual money (eng. funny money). That’s a process in which the bank loan you money that doesn’t even exist (loans), and, on top of that, charge interests! If someone gave you something that doesn’t exist and asked that you pay for it, you would probably call the police. If someone gives you something that doesn’t exist and tells you that, if you don’t pay for it, he will press charges against you and seize your property, you would probably say that we live in a fascist state. But still, what is described here is World bank system and the reason why, both, people and states are drowning in debt. And what debt represents? Excellent system for control.

Knights Templar were among the first bankers in the western world. From the Christians who helped the Crusade wars they received enormous wealth, along with great heirlooms from those who often hoped that with it, they are buying a place in Heaven for themselves. In every country that they enthroned, their organization would soon become the wealthiest , and their temples in Paris and London became real financial centers.

French king Philip IV, in alliance with pope Clement V, destroyed the Templers and took their properties to pay off debts. Jacques de Molai was burned on the bonfire, after which the templar order moved underground, from which it acted and plotted plans in secrecy, safety and from within other organizations. Christian world had a strict policy against usury (charging of interest on loans), but that policy faded away during the upcoming centuries, while the British system which controls the humanity today, started developing.

Currency of that time were precious metals (like gold and silver), so the holders began to store them at goldsmiths for safety reasons, who had suitable protected safe premises for storing it. Goldsmiths issued paper certificates that gold and silver is stored at their premises, and their holders paid their debts when redeeming parts of their “deposit”, when needed. Fast it became obvious that moving all that precious metal from one place to another is very impractical, so paper certificates became acceptable as means of payment. Gold and silver were rarely transferred, but property over them changed by issuing certificates (“money”) for debt payment. Today, great wealth are created in the same way, by simply transferring numbers from one computer file to another.

Goldsmiths and those who had treasury vaults soon realized the fact that precious metal holders raise only a small fraction of their gold and silver. So, they thought: “Hmmm, why wouldn’t we issue certificates (money) to other people too, those who don’t posses gold, and charged interest on those certificates? The scheme might be revealed only if we issue too many certificates, and everyone came to redeem them and raise their gold and silver, at the same time.” They started issuing certificates for ownership over gold and silver in their vault, in quantities that far exceeded the amount of gold and silver stored at their vaults.

Majority of the certificates that they issued as a loan (and charged interest on them) referred to gold and silver which those “banks” didn’t have. Being that, usually, only a small amount of precious metals was raised at once, they were safe. They could issue piles of plain paper for gold and silver which didn’t exist and, for this effort, charge interests! And there you go, in just few sentences, a description of today’s banking system, which controls the entire World.

People and countries are drowning in debt, desperately struggling to pay off interest on money that never existed, doesn’t exist now, or will ever exist. Rough estimations are that for every 1000 Euros that banks receive from clients, they are loaning (and charging interest on) at least 10 000 Euros! Banks are achieving this through the fractional reserve system, which means that they are obligated to keep as a “reserve”, only a fraction (for example, one tenth) from their total bank deposits. They are counting on the fact that not every single one of their clients will come to cash out their deposits at the same time.

Treacherous deception is rounded of with the fact that the bank can, if you are late on your loan interest payment, seizure your car, your house and other property which represent, and have, real value. On top of that, remember that when you loan money from a bank, you will later refund them much more money, through interests. From where do the interests originate? It originates from properties and loans from all over the World. Meaning, from the beginning of this system, with every paid off loan, through charging interests on them, wealth and money from all over the World were pumped in the banking system. With every paid off loan, the system grew stronger. That enabled the banking system, which was controlled by the Elites, to loan bigger amounts of non-existing money and to push more people into debt.

In the 18th century, with the expansion of the banking system, the ambition of the Elites greatly increased, especially after the creation, dizzying ascend and gaining of power of the Rothschild dynasty.

In the majority of the countries where bank operations is regulated, there are rules or laws that allow banks to close their doors, if too many clients come to cash out their deposits at the same time. Banks are creating that money out of nothing, by typing in numbers on a computer. Big part of taxes you paid goes to the banks, so they could pay of their interest on money created this way. Even though that tax money could be used for helping fight poverty and hunger and for creating better opportunities for all. And really, if the monetary system would reform so that it serves the people instead of the banks, it’s easy to imagine that a moment where even taxation would be abolished, would come.

Part 2 #24 - Eagle with 5 arrows in claw

Part 3 #40 - Cult and power of the all Seeing Eye

Part 4 #58 - Rothschilds – Rulers from the shadows

Part 5 #78 - The creature from Jekyll Island

Part 6 #87 - Secret society of the enlightened

Part 7 #89 - Might of the cult of the all Seeing eye

Part 8 #91 - Capitalism, communism, fascism

Part 9 #97 - The creation of European superstate

Part 10 #109 - The story of the European Union

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Nazeekan likes this.
  2. Jon

Jon Member

Feb 24, 2012
    writing the entire thing in bold text? he must be right!

Why don't you make your own revolution, then?

3. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    It's important to be aware of the fact that currency is ultimately an abstract concept without inherent worth. So are many countries, for that matter.

They're generally fairly useful conventions, except when they break down.

4. Rubz

Rubz Member

Jun 13, 2012
    The world has always been in the hands of a select few so while the method changed its still all quite the same since the beginning of time .

5. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    I can't even make Nazeekan stop lying and making stuff up, or stop abuse his moderator right or force PD management to strip him off his powers for constant power abuse, on this microscale world place, but you want me to make a colossal World revolution single-handedly ? OK...
    Besides, anyone coming even close to starting a revolution or changing things on this matter, ended up like Lincoln and Kennedy. Or El commandante, Gaddafi and Assad today.

Besides, when I complete this monumental thread, its a start, isn't it ?
    Sure, but many are still clueless about this.

Nazeekan likes this.
  6. Jon

Jon Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa~! Who said anything about "want?" I don't "want" you to do anything.

If you think nothing can change the world as you desire, you should temper your ambition to be more realistic. Maybe try local office.

7. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Eh, it's only in the last 50 years or so that the world has been a global market. International trade was too inefficient before then. Even the British empire wasn't "global" in the sense we have these days.

And it's only been the last 20 years that people caught on to the whole deal and the rich global class started to really dominate at the political and economic level.

8. Rubz

Rubz Member

Jun 13, 2012
    What I mean is like a few will always have power over the many. Whether its a feudal lord taxing peasants for no good reason,the Roman Empire (in the name of the Emperor) conquering hundreds of civilizations or some tin pot dictator abusing presidential power.

9. Nezekan

Nezekan Moderator Staff Member

Jan 17, 2011
    The irony of this statement.

But that's the thing, knowing your kind through my time on the internet, I have actually never taken an action against you, apart from removing your spam, inappropriate or sometimes outright offensive posts. The moderation logs are there. So every time you were warned, banned, etc... was another moderator. Look at this power abuse :cat:

You were clearly not participating in this section before PDR.

They are not clueless. They are simply not a 40 year old man complaining about it on the internet. They have jobs, families and a life. In every country half the people don't care about politics and never vote or participate in anything. Because life keeps them too busy to care. They lose people close to them, they suffer serious medical conditions and they work hard for their future and many other things that keep them busy.

Is it worth it to start a revolution and for millions to die and suffer so that a few won't have a lot of money? I don't think so, and many people agree . There is also the issue of revolutions ending up being" Stop eating, its my turn to eat". You get rid of one elite to replace it with the next. It has always been the case through the history and people have learned their lesson. The elite that are the most humble are going to stay in power.

10. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    When and where did I said or showed that i think that ?
    Maybe I should temper my ambition on ignoring your posts from now on and just chuck it on the ignore pile, like few others.

Nazeekan likes this.
  11. r0xo

r0xo Member

Dec 9, 2012
    OK whenever I see someone say this I assume people mean "doesn't even exist" as in it doesn't physically exist and for some reason have a problem with the fact that money (currency in general) has always worked this way. Or they just don't understand how money works.

What I meant by currency in general is the things that were used before the concept of money even existed (and also the trading of goods etc that still happens). Since the beginning of trade between individuals people have placed a value on whatever was traded. The concept of supply and demand, where meat might have been way more valuable than grain but later on it was decided by the community that it is the other way around. So this idea of value being tied to an object (or idea) is way older than money, and not a construct of banks at all.

What this means is that money doesn't need to physically exist for it to be something that actually exists. It was just easier to move from a system of trading goods to having one made up way of trading. Why pay someone with a big bag of wheat when you can just give him a piece of paper? The movement away from physical money to electronic was the same thing, we all know how much easier it is to walk around with a card than a wallet full of cash, and of course trading goods over far distances with physical currency is just not practical.

Money is something that exists because we say it does. It exists because it is something you can own. It is something you can use. So for all intents and purposes it does exist. Words exist and they aren't physical.

And it isn't as if a bank can just decide to create more money from thin air. Neither can the institutions where banks get their money from. Well they can, but then you end up with a situation like Zimbabwe with hyper-inflation.

So firstly, this idea of currency with a value that is just there is something way older than banks. It is there because it makes sense. Money exists and has a value because we decide it has. That doesn't mean the banks decide that it exists. Or some elite cartel. Owning money (physical or electronic) gives you the right to that value, in the past it was the gold example that you used but we moved past the gold standard. The way the system gets screwed isn't when the banks decide it does. It is when something like the 2008 crash happened. These things follow rules, rules that are very ingrained and doesn't just change because some small group want it to.

The reason this system exists is because it works. It is extremely rare for it to be a problem. The fraction a bank has to have in its vaults is determined by what happens in practice. It is a problem in rare cases where screw-ups happen, like the 2008 crash for example. But the rest of the time it is fine. I think this makes sense then. And even in those situations the big banks are fine, which means that you as a client of that bank is fine.

Sorry for the essay but I want to try and explain the concept of money and economy because these opinions always stem from mindsets that don't really understand how it works. But it is a strange concept actually so I get it.

You can't call something deception if both parties were aware that it was going to happen.

And I mean, how the hell is a bank going to recover its losses if they don't take your home back? They give you something of value and if you can't pay then they take it back. It is the same as a part you had in your earlier paragraphs.

Big part of taxes you paid goes to the banks
    [/QUOTE]

I hate saying this, but I really want a legitimate source of this. It makes absolutely no sense.

As for interest, they charge it because they have to cover their costs. And because they are businesses, they want to make a profit. That isn't some malicious thing, they have a product to sell. And interest is a way to cover your risk. See it as the bank making an investment when they give you a loan. There is risk involved in any investment and the interest is there to cover the risk and to make it worthwhile. I mean why would you loan someone money if you aren't going to get anything in return? And they give you interest for the money that you have in your account...

Lincoln and Kennedy... Because there is proof of that? Any proof? It is some claim that was made up without evidence. Claims being made require evidence. And yeah Gaddafi and Assad are being targeted because they expose a system, not because of how they treat their citizens.

12. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    All your questions will be answered in the upcoming parts.

I wanted to write something, a little preview, but decided not to after seeing this
    As for
    You know what needs proof ? You know what is a made up claim without evidence ? Kennedy being shot multiple time in a moving vehicle by L. H. Oswald.

Almost nothing in the World, especially as colossal and groundbreaking as these events, just happen.
    "Everything happens for a reason."

Even on a micro scale, and non important stuff. For example, there is a reason why that Google Chrome mini game, when you are off-line, disconnected from the internet, uses a dinosaur character.

The same dinosaur that is used as an avatar here, by someone who is also offline and disconnected from the World and the reality on many issues. Coincidence ? I think not.

"The Universe balances everything out!"

But, I would like to hear you elaborate more on this
    How do they threat their citizens ? Maybe you know something that I don't ?

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Nazeekan likes this.
  13. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Just to add to this discussion, I'd like to contribute some of my independent research

Eli_Green likes this.
  14. r0xo

r0xo Member

Dec 9, 2012
    You really think there is no proof at all? Even though there was a court case? Or I guess that was an elaborate hoax. That is why I am saying that claiming there is no proof or that it is a conspiracy requires something to back it up.

Meh, guess it is just an opinion thing but I don't agree at all. There is an effect to things that happen yes, but I don't personally see that as meaning that there was a reason for it happening. But I guess that is another discussion.

I don't even know what to reply here. I am just dumbfounded by what you said. It is pretty damn well known that those two guys were/are very dictatorial and abuse their power.

15. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    So, its abuse their power, now. What happened to how they treat their citizens ?
    And how do they abuse their power ?

Nazeekan likes this.
  16. Eutychius

Eutychius Moderator Staff Member

Aug 15, 2013
    That's basically a tautology. There would be no point in identifying the wielding of power by anyone if all people or most people wielded such power. The problem is that people immediately assume this is a bad thing as if the only viable option is some form of anarchism.

At least the modern system constrains power within the realm of plutocracy and that can at least possibly relate to one's skills.

Pfft, amateurs:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrannosaurus
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velociraptor

17. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Not so easy when you have to turn the narrative heard on the news and propaganda spilled by western mainstream "media" into an actual explanation with examples, now is it ?

Start informing yourself on this by browsing through this thread first https://playdota.com/threads/muslim-migration-and-integration-debates.1191/

Nazeekan likes this.
  18. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    I'm sure the Syrians are fighting a civil war because the New York Times wrote something nasty about Assad.

19. r0xo

r0xo Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Or you know, I have a job that makes it a bit hard to construct such a post during the day? And not being in the mood for pd at night because there are other things I would rather do? And sometimes there are other things I would rather do during the break times I have during the day than spend the necessary time to reply. It's been 22 hours man, relax I will reply sometime.

And no this doesn't count toward that reason I gave since a reply like this takes like 2 minutes and no mental effort.

20. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Ok. But, please, don't bother for me. If you couldn't sum up some explanation and example in 2 sentences by now, I doubt I will be interested in what you might say. I already went through that ciclejerk with someone else before in another threat, which you never visited, let alone, read.
    There is a civil war in Syria as there are different political options in North Korea.

Its funny how what you drop in the can, somehow ends up here as your post.
    Lets call Stephen Hawking, there might be some inter-dimensional portal, a worm hole in space time continuum, between your can and WN&D section...

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    Nazeekan likes this.