1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Teh Underhollow

Discussion in 'Dota Chat' started by Leadblast, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    Well, surprise surprise, a new minigame totally unplayable! Just like last year's Siltbreaker! except it's played in (8) teams of 3 and you must explore rooms, defeat monsters and collect rewards while eliminating the other teams. That, if you get it to load first.

Oh, and some heroes like Doom or Legion Commander are literally unplayable here. Just so you know...

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Skurai

Skurai Member

Sep 25, 2009
    I juz tried once. DC is a problem.

3. Mimic

Mimic Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I can 100% guarentee you that I am 100 percent not playing it

4. Skurai

Skurai Member

Sep 25, 2009
    It is not bad but valve is sooo STINGY with gold.

5. Skurai

Skurai Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Whoever invented stick of dynamite as an item in the game has no bloody brain. And i mean none. It deals 1000 physical dmg in an AOE wtf? Wat are u smoking? Whole team dies from it out of the blue. Kill the fun. Not sure wat is going on...

DOES VALVE ALLOW ITS EMPLOYEES TO SMOKE?

6. Thaelesk

Thaelesk New Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Takes 3 years for everyone to connect. Obviously I'm playing with idiots from half way across the world who can't pick proper regions. I'm actually liking the game somewhat but this is just dumb. First 3 minutes of the game ruined every time and whoever gets lucky enough to have the team that doesn't d/c wins. Ez pz.

7. Telperion

Telperion Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Nah, I'm quite disappointed with it overall. I originally thought it was going to be something like Siltbreaker, but with teams having to collect artifacts or experience and then battle it out with one another and finally face Roshan, but it turned out to be a battle royal. I can connect quite easily, but I'm one of those who loved Siltbreaker and I really wanted something different than a PVP platform. If I want to play against opponents, then I play normal dota. So yeah, I only play it for the battle points and nothing else.

8. Skurai

Skurai Member

Sep 25, 2009
    I got a feeling this is due to fortnite. They wanna copy the battle royale concept.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018