1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Restarted rank season.

Discussion in 'Dota Chat' started by Leadblast, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    I could not get even to Crusader. Epic bad luck :cry:

mapdesigner likes this.
  2. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    How many games to get ranked?

3. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    for the calibration you mean? it's 10 as always...

4. Abdulink

Abdulink Member

Aug 8, 2010
    PA doesn't do shit against Sniper if you know positioning.

MrFrank and frigidsoul like this.
  5. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    @Abdulink:
    Re-read carefully the opening post of this thread.

MrFrank likes this.
  6. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    O rly? What if the PA knows positioning as well?

7. Blarrg

Blarrg Member

Jun 12, 2009
    New season new Leadblast complaint thread about how his teammates bring him down every game and he always plays a perfect game.

MrFrank likes this.
  8. Abdulink

Abdulink Member

Aug 8, 2010
    And how will PA 'position' herself to get to a Sniper?

9. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    How will PA NOT use her Blink Strike on him? For a start. Why do you enjoy making such stupid assertions?

10. effreit89

effreit89 Member

Nov 7, 2009
    No really.. a really GOOD sniper is one of the worst enemy carries there is.

No one can reach him.. blinks or no.. and he hurts a tad lot even with only a mael due to the number times he can hit you.

Pair him with a good 4.. and damn

Its harder for a PA to get in position than a sniper actually.. as PA needs to dive as well as have an exit strategy.

While snipers just basically runs to a different spot when someone attempts to get close or pike out when someone manages to blink in his face.. and then you'd have to deal with his teammates you're currently in the middle of while there's like only 2 people in your team that can be in any position to help you.

Problem with PA gets worse the longer the game goes as well.. esp. with a 5s BKB.
    She can only reliably manage to reliably kill one target - and that is if she's ahead.
    Then that 'one' target should be a 'key' target which is mostly the mid or the 4..
    Mids tend to be rich, well protected and hard to assassinate really.. and 4s are mostly tanky fucks (damn walrus just won't friggin die)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    mapdesigner likes this.
  11. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    The only time I see a Sniper being a nightmare for a PA is by outfarming her a lot and getting a Pike to push her away as well as the knockback passive but. Then if PA gets a BKB, that no longer works. Also, at any given time she can just harass the hell out of him with Daggers. Laugh if she actually gets a critical on him off a simple Dagger from 1200 range.

Otherwise he's ridiculously easy to pick off. We have been here before btw... kinda.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  12. Thaelesk

Thaelesk New Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Ya everyone else just doesn't know. A pa ALWAYS wins against a sniper until sniper gets a mkb. Nobody in the trench knows what an MKB is. The sniper pickers in my games rush bkb first against a pa...but it's not their fault, it says on pas dagger that it doesn't pierce spell immunity but it does. I give up at this point, I just sit back and let the loss happen and still get reported because obviously their bad builds were my fault.