1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

OG discussion thread

Discussion in 'Competitive' started by Freezytius, Oct 8, 2016.

1. SirPinkyNose

SirPinkyNose Member

Nov 19, 2011
    I won't say winning 3 majors is nothing.

2. 618

618 Member

Jul 4, 2014
    You're right, perhaps I was too "informative" with my wording, I should have said N0tail is holding the team back.

3. r0xo

r0xo Member

Dec 9, 2012
    I think he is the weakest member, but that doesn't mean he is bad. S4 is showing some real promise in his new role in terms of becoming on of the really good offlaners and Fly and Jerax are a really good support pairing. And Ana is improving more and more with experience. So being the weakest among those 4 doesn't mean you are a bad player.

But he has shown some real good decision making, like that game at Boston when he played Luna. I don't know if he just tilts sometimes or what it is.

4. iLag

iLag Member

Jul 19, 2012
    notail is not the worst member now... rofl.

You can argue hes holding them back, but he actually improved as a carry. I prefer more 'traditional' carries with great mechanical skill, and thats way I like to try and emulate. But thats not even that relevant anymore tbh. especially this patch.

NoTail is a decent carry at the least now even if u look at mechanics. He improved as u do naturally over a year.

Ana was mediocre.

Either way I dont think OG wil do any worse this patch.. THis patch really suits them because dota is all about working as team and winning.

Individual performances Dont matter THAT much from the looks of it but time will tell (which I mean is 1v9 games are rare. and Og never won them since miracle left anywy)