1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "Fine enough."

She sat beside Isery with two pancakes already served.

"Good morning."

2. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    s8CFzyC.png
    "Morning! Great for you to join us, Gourdy make amazing pancakes!"

3. Shadow_Aim

Shadow_Aim Member

Jul 4, 2013
    It was morning already and Captain Andrei Harkov had rested well in his quarter. He looked around and it seems everyone had pancakes for their breakfast, he decided to have one too for himself.

He brought along his meal and sat in front of Bill's workshop. If he needed someone to chat, the best person to befriend is definitely a gunsmith.

"Morning ol' Bill. What do you have today?"

4. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Siam Lake. Its waters so black, you might as well call it a tar pit, and the surrounding forest so dead, it looked like a bunch of wooden stakes splayed around at random.

A person of pure silver winked into existence, just near the shore, looking around.

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "Same old, same old. How'd you do today?"

Bill gave him a thumb up at the pancakes. There didn't seems to be any difference to his workshop, still the same chaotic mess yet somehow he never fail to find anything he place around haphazardly.

6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    It was nearly dead-silent there, no trace of either wind nor wildlife usually present in such environment. Almost unnaturally so. The stillness was suffocating, especially with the massive Alkymancery looming at the far side of the lake. A small cabin was built not far in front of it, a rather wide pier extending into the lake just beside. Made for an oddly twisted image of a holiday home.

The water rippled at the corner of Grade's vision. Turning around, there was nothing - just the same black water, still as a mirror.

7. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    She... He teleported at the dock, around ten meters away from the cabin. He was sure there was something there that wouldn't show itself...

He crosses his arms and glances around, waiting for that smallest blip in his metaphorical radar of essence and metal.

8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    There was nothing metallic in there, save from some debris that felt like remains of weapons and armors from who knows how long, laid forgotten in the depth.

Enough to outfit a small army if they're in good shape.

Essence though... the lake water was chock full of it that it's practically white noises masking whatever may or may not hide in there. Would it be beneficial to consume? But it did looks like the most poisonous thing in the world...

9. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Nothing interesting in there, it seemed.

Grade then went to the front of the cabin, and opened the door.

10. Shadow_Aim

Shadow_Aim Member

Jul 4, 2013
    "Quite good actually." Andrei replied before taking a bite. His eyes scanned the entire workshop and a carbine weapon made from steel and woods caught his attention. "I am curious about that rifle. What you call it? The one with wooden stock and curvy detachable magazine." he was probably referring to AKSU

11. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010

(Hopefully that link there displays Malik)

Atop the tower directly opposite to the adventurers who is enjoying their breakfast, a winged hooded demon silently watches them. As the sun slowly rises from from the east, the shadow he casts down looms down bigger and bigger, and yet it seems no one have yet to notice.
    --
    Sensing multiple big essences in the middle thousands of small ones in the airbase that night, along with the familiar scent of the girl named Clarissa, means only one thing. The people from the Fort is making their move. And when they're on thr move, there is a keystone.

"For the emperor!" said the soldier he was choking for information, along with his broken and the dead comrades in unison before they explode like grenades. Anything from 20 meter radius was either obliterated or burnt to crisp. All except Malik.

He held the skull of the soldier who just exploded, and cursed in demonic. "I can't get any information out of them," He thought, "then I need to find someone that can tell me the information I want." He crushed the skull that he was holding in his hand. He spread his wings preparing to take out the upcoming reinforcements when suddenly a light appeared in the direction where fort Acorn is.

"I guess thats when I leave." He said and in just one flap of his wings. He vanished in the night sky.

With the cover of the night, he managed slip his way inside the fort without anyone noticing. Right as he entered the fort the Holy magic that was just recently casted is overflowing in the air. Any lesser demon would slowly succumb suffocated if they step right in. However, Malik is not any lesser demon. Holy magic like this is only like feathers trying to tickle him, and he has a thick skin.

Now, what peaked his interest next after knowing the place is just recently consecrated is the poor succubus souls latched on that silver wearing anomaly. He is curious whether they survived or not.

He found the anomaly's essence in one of the rooms and flew closer and closer up until he saw the Cleric.

"Tchh.. And he of all people." He murmured.

He can't hide his presence to Alexander flbecause of their natural opposing auras, let alone defeat him for his holy magic is his weakness and so he decided to wait it up until the morning.
    --

Dawn breaks and we are back to the demon who is patiently waiting for his target.

Alas, the long wait is is over, he finally saw whom he came for. He saw who he came there for, the silver wearing anomaly who is just casually blinking in and out of sight. However, with essence that strong, he can keep up with him wherever it goes.

"Strange," the demon murmured.

"She isn't this strong the last time." he thought "But now, something feels different." But he didn't ponder upon in it for longer.

It did not bother him.

Focusing back at the anomaly, he checked if the succubus sisters are still there or already gone, if they survive. It only means one thing.

He found two black spectres following the anomaly, each of the spectres are like shadows linked to the anomaly.

He smiled.

"It seems like this managed to escape death once again." He thought.

"They may be of use." He said to himself.

Hopefully its understandable. Im getting rusty in writing.

Saved likes this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    The inside of the cabin completely conflicted itself. The structure was rather normal as far as a cabin went, with a hearth at the far side, kitchenware next to it, bed and a dresser on the right side, cabinets and alchemical worktable on the left side, and a large table at the center.

Among the limestone making up the hearth, there's a human skeleton instead. Kitchenware included both mudane spoon and forks up until bonesaw and tenderizer so big it would need two hands to wield. The bed and dresser were made out of gnarled and twisted wood forming vague screaming face when seen at certain angle. The cabinets had cooking herbs and blood-colored mandrake sitting next to each other, as well as vials of what seemed like actual blood. The large table was formed by a slice of what must've been a massive tree cut horizontally, the most normal piece of furniture in the cabin if one ignore the dark red tint of the wood.

"Who goes there?"

And sitting on one of the chairs surrounding the central table, was a woman. Very pale skin from what could be seen peeking from the high coverage black robe, her purple eyes curiously - and somewhat emptily - watching from under a wide-brimmed pointy hat. Her hair was a shade of brown so dark it's borderline black, freely spilling until her back.

On a closer look, she's missing her right arm.

13. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "If I recall the original owner calls it AKSU seventy four. Works just fine for me." He took up the rifle. "You familiar with this model?"

14. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Leaking rain drops started to become more volume to drop inside the shelter. Unfortunate for Hua, her dried clothes become wet again. Seems her spot is not good.

Saved likes this.
  15. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Ah... There's actually someone inside.

gms.png
    "Oh, hello. Nice place you got here. Can I come in?"

She looks like a witch... an amputee witch? Given that, her essence is quite impressive, and she may as well possibly be a Keystone holder... but, neither Grade nor the rest of the Fort need any more Keystones than what they have. Instead, Grade came here for something different...

Thank goodness she talks. About time someone didn't just blindly attack him on sight.

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "Of course, dear." She slightly tilted her head. "Are you my apprentice?"

The witch turned her head from Grade toward the wall, where a particular demon followed but soon returned back to Grade. Her gaze was rather intense...

Saved likes this.
  17. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Already calling me 'dear'? I don't know if I scored a good one, or she's secretly a granny at heart.

"Well, I could be. It's not like I have anything to do at the moment anyway."

As the witch turned her head, Grade too turned his at the same direction, where he sees an odd one out. This demon, Malikaras... Grade may have piqued his curiosity.

"Ah, don't mind him. He's just curious about these two succubus spirits that are bound to me. Do you want me to make him leave?"

18. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "Indeed," she delightfully take bites from her plate. "Well, just wondering why he's wearing that bunny apron."

That sentence let out into whisper as Clarisa's smile thinner, taking quick glance to the pumpkin in question.

19. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    "Ah, I suspected so." She remarked casually. "He wouldn't visit without calling."

"The one outside could stay. Tea?"

20. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    So there's someone who's her apprentice...

"Sure, I'll have one, thanks." Grade went in the cabin and joined Saira at the central table of her house.

"So... How did you lose your arm?"