1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    kUeqiFE.png
    "How did you know?!" She got even redder, fidgetting like a child caught doing somehing naughty. "I-I mean, I'll tell her..." Eleanor's voice trailed away as she shut the door, leaving a very confused Clarisa outside.

Whidiee likes this.
  2. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014

"I hear you." says Jazdia, rolling sideward to see their visitor. "I will be there in no time, but first, let me dress properly."

3. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    "It's—" She broke off, her words dried on the lips.

[​IMG]
    "Okay miss, take your time."

A5G_Reaper likes this.
  4. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

Erohw almost fell of her seat after hearing that. He didnt thought a pumpkin head like him would be that fast, she didnt thought Clarissa could give herself that easily too.

"R-r-right." she stammered. "Remind me to not get trapped in a room with you okay." she jests.

Saved and A5G_Reaper like this.
  5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    2rnCsVB.png
    "Now that's an idea." He returned the jest, taking a meaningful glance at Grade, then Jera, and finally back to Erohw. "Do I need to lock the door first?"

Whidiee likes this.
  6. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    As the door closed, Jazdia activates her eye ability to ensure that Risa has already departed and no one else is around to eavesdropping. She then glances back to the young herbalist, forcing herself to smile to ease the awkward feeling in her mind.
    [​IMG]
    "At any rate. I am sorry if I did something... indecent to you. Yeah... about that kiss... we better keep it secret. This is not the first time I kissed a girl but deepest part of me is still uncomfortable with this unnatural delight."

"I need to go now. As she said, the meeting will be held soon and I must attend it. Until next time, sis. And once again, thanks!"

Whidiee, A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  7. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

"Don't you dare." she said threatingly yet playfully. "Or else I will tell Clarissa."

Saved and A5G_Reaper like this.
  8. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    kUeqiFE.png
    "Y-yeah... we should... until next time..." Eleanor was still somewhat dazed, Jazdia's parting words completely vague in her mind save for 'not the first time I kissed a girl'.

Does sis swing that way..? What about me?

The gourd raised both hands in mock surrender, shaking his head in the process.

2rnCsVB.png
    "Please don't, I'll be good!"

Whidiee likes this.
  9. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    As if on cue, Clarisa strolled into the room.

[​IMG]
    "What's the fuss about?"

Saved likes this.
  10. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

Erohw acted like an innocent girl and hugged Clarissa hastily after she see her, as if she was afraid of something or someone.

"Its that pumpkin, he said he wants me so bad he can't help himself for touching my beautiful body." she explained. "Ohh Clarissa, help me fight against this monster."

Saved likes this.
  11. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    All preparation she needed is just by washing her face with fresh water and wipe it dry and clean. Changing the attire is not needed as she has already done it early in the morning.

[​IMG]
    Still maintaining her composed posture, Jazdia enters the room where the meeting will be held. "Good morning..." she says calmly, then manages to sit in a chair, spacing herself one seat away from anyone.

Other prominent members are not yet present, while the attendees are busy with themselves. She draws her blade, the only weapon at her disposal that is rarely be used in combat but mainly serves as a tool for more delicate, cleaner tasks like peeling an apple...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 2:10 PM
    A5G_Reaper likes this.
  12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    2rnCsVB.png
    "W-wha! Lies! Lies and slander! I-I did no such thing!" It wasn't hard imagining his flustered face under the gourd. He pleadingly turned toward Jera and Grade, hoping for some defusal before Clarisa take the prank seriously.

Saved likes this.
  13. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    "Ehehe..." Jera smiles confusedly at the situation, scratching the back of his head as he stands there, unsure of what to say.

Whidiee and A5G_Reaper like this.
  14. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

"Jera! I know he felt his evil intent too. He even looked, planning to knock you down and take me all by himself" she said. "Huhuhu Clarissa, help me."

Whidiee, A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  15. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    A small frown laced his eyebrows together as Clarisa's hearing her words and shot him a blank look.
    It's easy to sensing his nervousness because she never heard him like that.

Jera's cackled, sobered her and soon mindful to keep her expression in check.

"Alright, alright." Clarisa murmured, her stare intensified into a half-heartly glare and throw her hands up. She make a face that can be misunderstood as a hurtful expression for brief moment before snorted.

[​IMG]
    "We can drop this... discussion after the meeting."

A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    2rnCsVB.png
    "B-but I- she-" he stood up before sighing, slumping back to his chair in defeat. "...alright."

2rnCsVB.png
    "...good morning. Alex should be here shortly."

17. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Eroberer just arrive on the meeting room with swordsman attire without armor but armed with sword in scabbard attached on his back. He is silently waiting along with other members for the rest that doesn't still on the room yet.

Grisela is with him, cosplaying someone of the girls of Fort Acorn, apparently she is stick with the costume of some private agency member. Absent to the people to feel her presence as undetectable unless for worshipping, a contract or being as another entities.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 4:10 PM
  18. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]

When Clarissa wasn't looking, Erohw stared at the his latest triumph, she moved her mouth as if she is saying 'checkmate' to bitter-gourdy, then sticking her tongue out afterward.

"Morning, wheres your girlfriend?" Erohw brashly asked.

A5G_Reaper and Saved like this.
  19. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    "I haven't seen her after I left on the shop. I believe she still shopping at it." He replied.

20. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    [​IMG]
    "And I shall be waiting."