1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    LdArx86.png
    Eleanor took a glance at Grade and immediately avoided looking. The tip of her ears turns red.

2. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Fingernails glided gently on Eleanor's cheek. Grade's face was in front of hers with almost no distance to spare.
    [​IMG]
    He grinned.

His other hand was at his back, grasping the Metal Icon by its head after simply snagging it off Groggy's reach.

3. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014

"You went missing for all day long to prepare this occasion?"

Andrei replied with a simple nod and smile.

"But... why?"

"Don't you remember? Today is your birthday!" Andrei replied jovially. He takes a green bottle and pour its sparkling green content to Jazdia's cup and then for himself. "Your favorite carbonated beverage. Let's raise a toast to your health!"

Preceded by a mild ding, Jazdia sips the beverage and blushed even more. It took a while for her to calm herself before she could speak. "Andrei, this is so sweet! It has been a long time since I have a fancy dinner like this."

"Nah, I know this is not as good as the formal dinner you usually attend in the royal palace," Andrei shrugged his shoulder. "But I tried my best to give you a special dinner on your birthday. So, yeah once again, Happy Birthday, Miss Jazdia! I should have asked you to blow the candles but I am afraid you are too old for such tradition."

"Ahahah, you are teasing me, Captain!" Jazdia speaks in beatific expression. "Even in a sumptuous banquet would be an insipid occasion without someone special with you."

"And what do you think about this occasion?" Andrei grinned. "Do you have someone special in mind?"

"Maybe... but I can't mention his name..." Jazdia replied evasively before changing the subject. "Captain, I am afraid we have talked too much. Let's dig in, shall we? Can I have that tuna? Thank you."

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Whidiee, Shadow_Aim and A5G_Reaper like this.
  4. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    LdArx86.png
    "Grade!" Her eyes darted around. "Y-you shouldn't be running yet..."

5. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    After on infirmary. I go on place where the Acorn Statue at. Doing whatever I always doing during putting an essence to him.

Stack 4 magic circle and waiting to get it done.

Happy Level Up! Level 8 Eroberer

Total points gained: 20

STR: 10 (+15) > 25
    AGI: 5 (+3) > 8
    INT: 1
    SPI: 4 (+2) > 6
    CHA: 0

Skill points earned: 4

Skill Level Up: [Slam] level 1 > lvl 3

6. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    ((Slam lv3 - 3MP, stun all enemies in melee for 1 turn. Gain the ability to use it on medium range. Proceed?))

7. Jazdia

Jazdia Member

May 28, 2014
    Jazdia carefully puts aside her already-emptied plate and wipe her lips before finally giving a sweet smile to the chef himself.
    "Now I know why Miss Audrey often ask you to help her grilling meat." says the Ranger, still smiling.

Their luxury dinner finally ended. The night is still young and Jazdia herself feels bored if she has to be confined again in her bed. She moved her chair closer to her dining companion.

"Thanks, Andrei..."

"For what?"

"Everything..." Jazdia stopped in her mid-sentence, letting her silence tell the rest of her thought. A moment later, she leaned her head on his shoulder. She does not know why, but she feels a strange sense of reassurance with this man... or maybe Andrei's shoulder is comfortable enough to be used as a pillow?

"Don't mind that, Jaz." Andrei says after a brief pause. "Your father tasked me to protect you, and at least this what I can do to repay his kindness."

"Hmm." Jazdia nodded in acknowledgment. "Anyway, it's still bothering me. How we both washed ashore on the same island. This is a way too much to be a coincidence."

Andrei hummed. "Maybe this what they call reunited by fate." He chuckled. "And maybe fate wants me to always be paired with you. Who knows?"

"Hah, keep dreaming! Mister Sniper." Jazdia gently punched his shoulder and suddenly Andrei groaned. "My wound!" He exclaimed.

"Ouch! I am sorr..."

His groan changed into a burst of laughter just as Jazdia showed her dismay. The girl can feel her face reddened by her boiling blood while Andrei keeps laughing at her. "Uh! Stop it!" She pouted, but then her smile bloomed. "Okay, okay, you got me!"

"Ahaha, I am sorry. But I just couldn't resist it." Andrei wiped the tears from his eyes then looked at his watch. "Well.. well, just look at the time. I think you should take your medicine and sleep now. Please do not object, General."

"Are you giving me an order?" Jazdia glared at him.

"Nope," Andrei grinned. "Just a strong recommendation."

"You don't want me to help you to clean up this mess?"

"Now don't be silly. Today you are the Empress and I am just a humble servant. Please leave this laborious task to me, I will sort it out in no time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep!"

"Hmm, can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Can you close your eyes?"

"Sure, but Why?"

"Do me a favor and... just do it..."

As Andrei closed his eyes, Jazdia moved closer to his face, unexpectedly giving him a kiss on the cheek. Andrei gasped in astonishment, and for a moment he seems puzzled by what he just experienced.

"Jaz? You... you...are not giving me a curse, are you?"

"Of course not, you fool!" Jazdia smiled, and without allowing Andrei to speak any further, she gives him a chaste, but tender kiss on his lips.

"Good night, Captain Andrei, and once again, thanks for everything." She said gently before heading back to the tent.

Saved, A5G_Reaper and Whidiee like this.
  8. Shadow_Aim

Shadow_Aim Member

Jul 4, 2013
    As she walked away, Andrei was still dumbfounded in his chair, only able glanced helplessly at her slim figure. What the hell just happened?

Andrei touched his lips, once again trying to remember the sensation. It was warm, quick, but powerful enough to make his entire body numbed. Last but not least, he could have sworn Jazdia's kiss tastes sweet in his lips... it was like the taste of grape or...apple perhaps?

A5G_Reaper and Whidiee like this.
  9. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    -skip-

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  10. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    -snip-

Attached Files:

11. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "Don't worry. I'm perfectly fine." Grade replied as he poked Eleanor's cheek.
    "Thanks to you, Elly."

Grade smiled while he observed Eleanor's face.
    Too cute, if he says so himself.

"Wanna join me? I'm gonna go back to the Festering Banquet to test something."

12. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    The astonished look she made wasn't too dissimilar to children who just learned that Santa isn't real.

LdArx86.png
    "Absolutely not! You are not taking one step out of this fort! I'll chain you to your bed if I have to!"

Saved likes this.
  13. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    -skip-

14. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    -snip-

Attached Files:

15. Luminatron

Luminatron Member

Aug 12, 2017
    [​IMG]
    "Well, you're gonna have to catch me first, I guess... Although, being chained to the bed... does sound like a tempting offer."

Grade pinched the exposed tip of Eleanor's right ear. He quickly then dashed to the fort gate with a silver trail.

Saved likes this.
  16. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    LdArx86.png
    Waah! Oh for the love of- GRADE!!!!"

He was just before the fort's gate when a leg materialized and tripped him, casing Grade to fall face-first to the dirt.

2rnCsVB.png
    "Going so soon? Do stay a bit longer, how does one week sounds like?"

...followed by Eleanor smacking the back of the gourd with her staff.

LdArx86.png
    "Dont injure him again either!!!"

17. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    ((Proceed.))

18. Whidiee

Whidiee Member

Aug 31, 2017
    -skip-

19. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Later I went to Kai.

"Yo, I forget to give you my sword to upgrade." I said and put my sword and 125g on his table.

20. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper Member

Jan 11, 2013
    -snip-

Attached Files: