1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery Island Adventure (Game Thread)

Discussion in 'Forum Games & Comedy' started by Saved, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    It is the evening before the day the adventurers set off towards their destination beyond the Falisghey Sea. They are having supper at the pub and getting ready for the trip to the unknown that awaits them in the morning. The bartender Svenn and his stepdaughter Letluna are tending to the regulars' services, as per usual.

[​IMG]

A mysterious stranger in fancy clothes enters the tavern and sits down at a table.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mysterious Stranger: "Some wine and something light, please."

[​IMG]
    Letluna: "The special today is chicken boobs-- I mean, breasts! Chicken boobs soup-- I mean, breasts! Cock breast soup-- I mean, chicken! T-The special today is-- soup!"

[​IMG]
    Mysterious Stranger: "Sounds... yummy. Very good then."

The mysterious stranger hands Letluna some coin, as she serves the stranger wine. Svenn nods at the new customer, taking an odd glance at her before heading upstairs to prepare the meal.

Meanwhile, the adventurers are finishing up their meals. A chilly wind blows through the tavern's windows, both ominous and refreshing. Outside, the darkening coastal sky is a mildly tinted mix of orange and lavender, and the evening air is scented with the ocean and the changing seasons.

[​IMG]

(The game has begun! This is the prologue phase, where the characters are preparing for the journey ahead. Make any preparations you need to, and then go to rest up for the morning!)

(Please use this thread for active game play. For discussion, use the registration/discussion thread. If you want to include some OOC/discussion stuff here, please use parentheses like so!)

TheArsonist likes this.
  2. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Eroberer finished his meal. He decided to stand up but he ended up jumping and rolling in the air.

His landing was like an anime cliche ended up with awkward position with a mysterious stranger, grabbing one of her boobs with his palm.

He threw his money coins at behind into the waitress as a pay for food and ran away with shame, full red on his face and leaving dust to the room.

3. MrFrank

MrFrank Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Groggy gives a suspicious glance at the stranger eating at his table. He seemed familiar, a faint spectre of a memory tugging at his mind. He shrugs it off and starts going through his rucksack. He hopes the small net, blanket and a week's worth of dried fish would suffice in the strange land they would be heading to.

He looks around the room and wonders who is supposed to be leading this expedition anyway. He doesn't feel like talking to anyone and only the face of the strange newcomer stands out. Groggy shrugs and starts heading towards the stairs up to his room.

4. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
  5. TheArsonist

TheArsonist Member

Apr 26, 2015
    [​IMG]

Emberios thought to himself why they'd put him in the women's table but he shook it off. When he was done eating, he got up and started heading upstairs. He gave a weird look towards the mysterious stranger and then pointed his attention to the stairs. He immediately slept to gather his strength.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  6. Mimic

Mimic Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Snood aggressively revs his chainsaw hands while trying to eat his chicken breast soup, creating a jagged woody rift in the table.

**BRRRRRUUUUUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZT RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE**

The sound of chainsaws and smells of gasoline blast throughout the room and dim to a halt. Beads of sweat run down Snood's face. He catches the glance of a familiar looking fellow staring at him. Snood decides to instead lean over and ingest the soup like a cat... lapping the soup with tongue.

7. Mahoroty

Mahoroty Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Wyse dropped her brown wooden spoon and tried to pick it up from the floor. She found a gold while doing so and assume that it belongs to emberios. She decided to keep it for her own. After finishing the meal she wave her hand and loudly asked the stranger what her name and if she could join them in their marvelous journey.

8. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    The mysterious stranger, seeming a bit surprised, greets Wyse.

[​IMG]
    "My name is Misty. I am a traveler and an adventurer, new to these parts. A journey, you say? I may indeed be interested, if you'll have me."

Misty asks about the details of the trip, such as when and where the group will meet up to begin their journey.

"Though I must admit, I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with that oddly inappropriate young fellow who ran off earlier."

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  9. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Eroberer came back from the room with a Willpower howl aura because he know outside feels uncomfortable. He forgot that he had a room to stay, so he went quickly to stairs for his room, avoiding the mysterious girl.

@Saved how it feel comfy when her boob was grabbed by a stranger, unless she want it to. :33

10. invul_nerable

invul_nerable Member

Mar 13, 2010
    [​IMG]
    Erohw approached the stranger. "Hi I am Erohw nice to meet you" she said.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  11. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    [​IMG]
    Misty tips her hat to Erohw. "Likewise. So, are you all from these lands?"

12. MrFrank

MrFrank Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Groggy has not left the room yet, and overhears the stranger's inquiry. Not wanting to miss out on any interesting information he walks up to the stranger and introduces himself.

[​IMG]

"Some of us are, some came from elsewhere. I'm Groggy, lived on these shores all me life. Where do you hail from stranger?"

There is a slight edge to Groggy's voice.

13. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Waitress went on Misty and said,

"Ah, for introduction. I would tell you about that young fellow, seems he didnt introduce on you and just ran away for sudden... He claimed to be that he was son of the that a great warrior who passed by long time ago, he was said he is a both mercenary and adventurer and explained why he was here with unbelievable reason, which is... You know, he just lost direction."

14. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Meanwhile at Eroberer's room, he's lying on the bed, staring his hand and suddenly blushed.

"Her was D-cup size!"

He later go downstairs, forgetting hammer from his table. The room still active, few of people probrably on their room, his naked upper of body which full of claw marks in caused by every beast is revealed to people.

Waitress: Speak of the devil... There he is...

15. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Misty nods hello to Groggy.

[​IMG]
    "Oh, I suppose I am what you could call a rogue, a wanderer. I travel from place to place, and it has long become a lifestyle. Originally, I come from a land far from here, across the Sea of Tranquility."

Misty smiles politely at the waitress, trying not to pay much attention to the half naked young boy who has returned to the room.

She also notices the peculiar fellow sitting behind her, who seems to be eating his soup in a a rather uncommon fashion. She looks quickly back to Groggy, seeming a little shaken.

"Um, so what brings you all together on this voyage? I must say, you're not the typical lot that I have traveled with, but I am rather interested in joining you."

16. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    Waitress notice those marks from boy's body.

"uhwah! what's with those all marks came from, young man?"

[​IMG]

"Ahahaha. Those are marks from wyverns, bears and any beasts or monsters you encountered during traveling. Well, i gonna get my hammer and go to upstairs back to my room, good nighty~".

He found his hammer and just carry it with one hand even it looks heavy looking and lil bit taller than his height, walking normally back into his room

[​IMG]

Lil bit darker from the original or just all plain dark black ^

17. Mimic

Mimic Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Snood stands up from the table, knocking the rest of the soup onto himself. He stares directly at Misty.

[​IMG]

"Hello M'Lady. Name's-esth Snood. I'd shake your hands but as you can see my hands are chainsaws... freak accident. As you can see, I am in fact a cyborg."

Snood continues to ramble on about himself until eventually collapsing on one knee.

"M'Lady... you are beautiful. I love you. Please be my wife or I will kill myself here and now with my own chainsaw hands."

Snood stares at Misty with eagerness, awaiting her response.

18. Saved

Saved Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Misty's jaw drops, as she is completely speechless and confused beyond the point of overwhelm.

[​IMG]
    "What-- I-- I don't..."

She desperately looks to the others for help, hoping for some clue about what is happening.

19. MrFrank

MrFrank Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Groggy firmly pushes Snood to one side and turns towards Misty.

[​IMG]

"Ignore for him for a while, we will all get acquainted with each other soon enough anyway."

Groggy looks around him for a few short seconds, then starts speaking again.

"A new land opened up just beyond our own shores, all you see gathered here expressed interest in exploring it. We intend to head out soon in the morning. I guess we won't be choosing a leader uncontested among us before we head out, so I'll speak for the lot till then."

He coughs softly and resumes speaking.

"There is some interest on your part as well I take it? You are welcome to join us, given that you can provide for your own equipment and necessities as you think you might need in a strange new land."

Groggy introduces her to the rest of the expedition party best as he can, but probably fails since he doesn't know any of them that well. Because he's a lonely fisherman and what not.

20. Anukali-kun

Anukali-kun Member

Jun 19, 2013
    "Oh, what's with this gathering?"

He stopped going to room and went to Misty's table.

"Looks like I finally meet new lads since I haven't meet people again for almost a year... By the way, I am Eroberer, a mercenary, old former party for dragon raiding~."

He faced on Groggy and said.

"Buddy, are you fisherman... ? The smell makes me have a proof to it, can you fish me with high quality fish, with those smell, I can tell you are very very good at fishing... Anyway, speaking of equipment, I would like guys have this because it seems my equipments are fine as my introduction gift~.."

He put the bag on Misty's table. He opened it and revealed for dragon scales.

Dragon Scales are very rare item, it can't never be found in every store or merchants unless you gonna raid a dragon. This thing are best material for weapons and armours, leading for the most durable item and also best item to sell that fetch very high price of gold.