1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Muslim migration and integration debates

Discussion in 'World News & Debate' started by lovestep, Oct 20, 2016.

1. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Apparently all it takes is to find areas with traces of nerve gas presence to "prove" that it was Assad...

And then it is expected from you to get all the way down to the people who know nothing about anything, who don't even read the things they post and explain to them how WikiPedia works...

And to say this about the UN in 2018, after WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, Iraq WMD, Libya, Kosovo*, Yugoslavia... and not be embarrassed... Takes some heavy mental gymnastics.

This video is a nice set up for a information about the latest Pentagon's attack on Syria, after alleged chemical attack.

What was the point of, a pretty "small" sized, attack, which destroyed only a couple of empty buildings, and didn't accomplish anything, you might ask ?

The war in Syria lasts over 6 years now, and the sanctions from the "West" also almost as much. Under sanctions Syria cannot import Western medicines for treatment of certain serious chronic illnesses without which the patients cannot continue their lives for too long, before death.
    When the Syrians realized that their medicine stock is depleting, without the possibility of importing new ones, they started to research, develop and produce their own substitutions for those western medicines. In this time, Syrians managed to create their own 3 substitutes out of 6 needed western medicines for chronic medical conditions.
    And then what happens ? CIA stages a fake chemical attack and Pentagon strikes Syria with a, relatively small attack, striking the very building in which they researched and producing the substitutions for these western medicines.

Like I said in the case of small Yugoslavia, if you don't do what you are told, you will not only be destroyed, but made to suffer as a lesson and a lesson to others not to repeat the same "mistake".

2. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Yeah, random YouTubers are much more reliable than a UN investigation.

But that's because the Illuminati control everyone but Youtube :cautious:

3. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    From your own article:

The report, which was "careful not to blame either side," said that during the mission's work in the rebel controlled Zamalka and Ein Tarma neighborhoods, "individuals arrived carrying other suspected munitions indicating that such potential evidence is being moved and possibly manipulated."[22] The areas were under rebel control, but the report did not elaborate on who the individuals were. The UN investigators were accompanied by a rebel leader:

A leader of the local opposition forces [...] was identified and requested to take 'custody' of the Mission [...] to ensure the security and movement of the Mission, to facilitate the access to the most critical cases/witnesses to be interviewed and sampled by the Mission and to control patients and crowd in order for the Mission to focus on its main activities

[22] Lederer, Edith M. (16 September 2013). "UN finds 'convincing evidence' of chemical weapons used in Syria but assesses no blame". StarTribune. AP. Retrieved 11 March 2016.

I think you're just looking for more justifications and means to soften any public backlash for when Israel is bombing Iran in Syria(and maybe drop a few rockets on Syrian positions in the process too, why not help Saudi too while you're there).

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  4. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Actually Israel doesn't particularly care about Syria using chemical weapons on their own people, as long as they don't use them on us.

We just built a new safe room at my workplace, it has a big chemical air filter. So it's not like we're just making up the threat for western audiences.

The Iranian threat is real, and funny enough Putin was okay with Israel bombing Iran's bases in Syria. As long as we don't fight against their military or the port they use to access the Mediterranean.

5. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    In a place where "ad hominem" is KING, where people would rather believe what they are told by some higher authority than their own eyes, even thought that higher authority has lied on numerous occasion in the last 30 years, even when the proof from that higher authority that they posted themselves, shows more evidence of tempering with the "crime scene", manipulation and biased fabrication to produce a desired result than proof for their belief and even when it explicitly says that they have no basis to blame anyone, these people make it into a "religious" thing of believing or not, instead of facts and proofs...

Personalities and behavior like this is a prototype and a dream behavior of the people behind this and how they would like all of us to behave.
    One thing I always wanted to ask these "Assad is gassing his own people" people.

How does that work exactly ?

I am hoping they don't mean that Assad himself takes the chemical weapon, loads into a aircraft, helicopter, whatever, drives the damn thing to "moderate" rebels and drops it on his own people.

Other equally impossible option is giving orders to Syrian military soldier/troops to do it.
    And no soldier say "I wont do it, thats insane" or "I wont do it, there are children and innocent people there." or "I wont do it, part of my family is there, that is against Assad and supports the "rebels".
    How is that possible? Soldiers of Syria must be drooling zombies who have no brains and emotions and just carry out order from a tyrannic animal Assad.

[​IMG]

Reading mental gymnastics posts was fun, but now it starts to get really tiresome and intelligence insulting really fast.

Only people who believe this
    And to end on a light note.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  6. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    So apparently no genocides or war crimes ever happen because it is impossible to order soldiers to do something immoral.

Do you mind telling that to people who accuse the IDF of warcrimes? That would be great, thanks.

7. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Neither does anyone really, it's just pushed around as a pretext to legitimize intervention. Just how Gaddafi suddenly turned out to be a child molester when western intervention needed justification.

Maybe they're there in case the rebels miss fire:laser:

I'm not saying it isn't. But then again Bibi said the same thing about Iraq and Libya and insisted the ME will be a better place once intervention is carried out, look at it now.

8. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    At least we don't have Saddam threatening to gas us, so I'd call that a plus.

Libya, I dunno. I don't remember us ever having a problem with them.

9. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    ZeroHedge brings a story and a look back at the state of the country of Libya, then and now, before and after, of being improved by international military intervention and the removal of "tyrant dictator"...
    Libya "Before And After" Photos Go Viral

A look back on this event and some new info from the military source, which was involved in military operations similar to this one, giving some first hand insights about how thing work in and around special operations like this one.
    Warning! Gore images!

10. NaL-Ra

NaL-Ra Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Hey, I wanted to ask you this for a long time, but never had time to get around to it, until now.

Why did you stop here ? Why didnot you continue ? You have more than enough real life, actual examples while he only has his hyperbolic opinion of "future" events ?

Like here. You could just said, "there is no recorded instance because something like this, on massive scale like this, never happened."
    Plus, you could add, "don't be so literal... its not about being overtaking by numbers. Its about our culture/western civilization, being drastically affected and changed with high enough number of population practicing tradition and from a culture that is completely different that ours.

And here you could have said: "Yeah, but those migrants didnot came from cultures and traditions totally different than theirs
    and not never this rapidly/violently, in high numbers as these, over a short period of time.

You should have said here: "Yes that would be true, in the case of migrants who come from "western cultures" into "western cultures".
    And should point out that: "These migrants are not willing and ready to be assimilated. Instead, they prefer to create small communities, ghettos, continue practicing their tradition and are "refusing" to integrate with the natives."

Or here, you could've just reminded him that he forgot what he, himself, said, just one post ago...
    ...that: "Turkish culture was and is secular for a long, long time. And is very similar to ours.
    While these middle-eastern migrants are coming from cultures and traditions much different that ours. In most of their cultures its ok to marry 7 year old girls and practice marriage with them. While in our culture its against the law, tradition, culture."

And here, you could use an actual real life example and said: "Radical Muslim "country", which practices a lot of middle east cultural things, "exists" in Europe since 2008. Kosovo* is an example where the things you talk about happened.
    Some 60-70 years ago, when radical Muslim population, far more similar to middle eastern, from Albania, was allowed to migrate into Yugoslavia, they continued to practice their tradition and had 6-7 children on average, some even 10-12. And at that time, for them Yugoslavia was what EU is now, for middle eastern migrants, if not even better, in terms of life quality. They increased their numbers from 300 000 - 400 000 to 2 millions in some 50 years or so. While driving away a lot of native population to migrate away which has done the opposite to the number of natives."
    Now, granted, it was done purposefully with the intention of "over breeding" the natives and overtaking their land by pure numbers, but that doesn't mean that this won't effect the life of native population in the similar way even if they don't outnumber them.
    In fact, it is already happened in Sweden cities and communities and in other countries that took in high number of migrants, not even 5 years since the start of the migration."

Why didnot you used that ?

And these videos were showing just that, until they were censored and deleted, to shape public opinion by hiding the other side of the story. And he was nowhere to be found to explain these... I wonder why...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018 at 6:40 PM