1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Can Someone help me get Normal behavior Score again

Discussion in 'Dota Chat' started by vorsybl, Jun 19, 2018.

1. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Just worked out. Gotta make breakfast and dress like an asshole for work. Then blaze some medical grade gelato

I played two matches yesterday, in the first, the player s I thought would support (lich wr silencer) ended up doing the opposite. Then the next one I got ninjergg who I have 15% win rate with. After 20000 hours of play I have no idea how to win a single match anymore

2. Marquis de Gibus

Marquis de Gibus Member

Dec 2, 2017
  3. KinGe

KinGe Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Just get a new account already. It's already way past overdue for you to get a new account and climb from there or just stop this crappy game.

4. slipkwar

slipkwar Member

Dec 11, 2009
    Do you use the chat ingame?

5. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    I don't use chat in game, if i can help it. I keep mute on. LIteraly 14 hours ago, i played 1 game after work, and i had a previous bad ally from the past 6 months, against one opponent.

I just started a game, and i have the same retard on my team, against the same opponent. You're gonna tell me that's a coincidence? Now i'm facing the same opponents in "solo matchamking"

So literally, 14 hours ago, i played with people i lose with all the time, against opponent Y. I turn the game off because i want to kill myself, then 14 hours later, I que a match, and its the same opponent again, and i have people i lose with all the time on my side.

So How do i get passed this, if at all? I can't make a new account, they made that impossible pretty much with the phone thing

gatta gotowork.../

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  6. Nisamraw

Nisamraw Member

Nov 16, 2011
    You have to create a new account.

It's virtually impossible to leave the "toxic tier pool" once you're inside. It's way faster to make a new account.

Because, yes, you can start to "behave". But at that point, you'll be surrounded by assholes that will report you even if you did nothing. You can probably leave it after maybe 100-150 games, with decent luck, so ... yeah, just make a new account really.

7. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Told you how to achieve higher behavior score.
    1) Don't leave games nor stay AFK;
    abandon weight heavily on the behavior score.
    2) Grind commends;
    when you think you did well, or after a won game allies easily give commends - especially if you were not arguing with them beforehand.
    3) Avoid getting reported;
    Everything which can lead to a report - avoid it until you fix your score.

The thing which you are not good at is - patience.
    You always strive for results in a flash, fix on very low behavior score (yours was multiple time at the bottom), require a vast amount of consecutive games with positive outcome (lack of reports).

The easy route is to just create a new account and still do those things, your behavior score will start higher and won't drop.
    Perhaps you may see why other player enjoy DotA.

8. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Thanks all. I wouldn't mind playing another 200 unranked games on a new accnt, but isn't there a three month cool down to use the same #?

I'll probably just stick with what I have , even with one as bad as mine it's still possible to make it normal again right?

Thought I'd mention I wouldn't still be playing if I didn't have faith in my memory of what it used to be , why I started streaming etc

Www.twitch.tv/c4gaming420

I was able to do it once, by staying silent for around 20 matches, most of them losses for reasons were aware of already. It's hard though.

Also gotta cool it with the immature shit like gonna kill myself etc. sorry about that. I aint gonna do it so i shouldn't get myself in trouble by mentioning it my b. ACtually it's my passions: dota, gaming, music, poker that keep my going haha. If all i had was jobs like this can't say the same

IM actually glad they have a system like this in place, it just doesn't feel good to be part of it. I was just made aware of it saliently and informatively about a month ago. It's already "too late" but not too late to fix it, just will take a few weeks and many blows to my rating.

And lastly, the girl that's training me for this job is super cute chinese, like that makes it worth it for sure haha

9. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    @vorsybl:
    I'm not aware of the restriction of phone number, but keep in mind that you can play your Normal (un-ranked) games required to unlock ranked without a set number and put it afterwards, to completely unlock Ranked.

The pluses of playing on a new account.
    1) You won't see the same players you are constantly putted in, as they play Ranked in said MMR/B.Score and you will play Normal with completely different MMR and B.Score;

2) Will be able to calibrate in a completely different place and steadily improve from there;

3) If you do the 'prescribed' things to positively influence your behavior score - would enjoy a completely different environment then the one you are used to.

10. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    I'll consider itt hnx

11. Abdulink

Abdulink Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Play bot games, pick some healing shit and spam commends.

12. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Well, this job is turning out to be pretty easy...I just have to keep these notes up to date on the doctor's patients. Man this girl is fine lol.... I'm usually attracted to white girls (blue eyes, light colored hair, etc.) and still am, but, some asian girl scan be REALLY fine.

I'm probably just going to play the cesspool matches until getting the account back to "normal." Once it's normal I should be queing in the regular pool of players right? Just to be sure. And also, with regards to commends, do they do anything to the reports? or help in raising behavior score? I thought i remember that video saying that it doesn't matter how many commends you get, as long as the report counter doesn't exceed 3. Commends are nice, but if they don't carry any weight, i need not ask for them. Most of my commends were voluntary anyway

Another thing I did during that 20-30 game grind before my internet dced shortly thereafter, was basically say only two things in chat the entire game, at the very least it should, in theory, keep you off ALL players' radar. They can focus/fixate on some other idiot and report them instead of you:

Gl and hf! (at the sound of horn) + GG WP from the chat wheel at the destruction of my throne or enemy throne. I lost most of the games, and some i wanted to pull my hair out, but it always reinforces when you see your conduct summary refresh, and get faster wait times etc.

All i gotta do is not expect to win the matches, esp with the same people

13. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Man wtf is wrong with you OP?

Anyway, I fixed my behavior score by spamming turbo games and not saying a word, give it a shot.

MrFrank likes this.
  14. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Hi lovestep r u real girl??

15. DasKobold

DasKobold Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Find people in discord to help you

16. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    What discord?
    it's actually absurd how pretty some people are... pretty unfair if you ask me

3/5 last matches all had my man "ninjergg" on myt eam

17. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    @vorsybl:
    What did you expect, told you that you will need considerable amount of games to not be in the same games with 'the regulars'.

Your rating and/or b.score need to go significantly higher, both of which require quite a high number of games.

18. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    LMFAO, HE SAID

"regulars"

HAHAHAHAH im cracking up at my desk dude

dude my triceps are on fire...too many skull crushers last night

as long as this is normal, i should have a new conduct summary refreshed when i get home so ill know where im at

19. lovestep

lovestep Member

Jan 10, 2015
    Why do you have to dress like an asshole?

20. frigidsoul

frigidsoul Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Don't hate yourself ...