1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Bounty Hunter LVL 20 Talent Rework

Discussion in 'Remakes' started by asokaaso2, Jun 13, 2018.

1. asokaaso2

asokaaso2 Member

Apr 26, 2014
    From +125% Critical Strike to 1.5 seconds Disarm to Jinada.

2. doomboy

doomboy Member

Jun 12, 2010
    weak compared to simply buffing shuriken's damage IMHO.

since the range is only 150 (which means that it'll be VERY hard to pull off), and it lasts for only 1.5 second.

this buff making me remember an old talent idea i once had, which is track having 0.33 second stun (on level 20 talent, replacing +125% crit dmg). so to make it relevant, how about track giving 1.5 second BKB-piercing disarm, instead? a bit too good...? maybe as a level 25 talent it would be nice, just simply disturbing an enemy carry once every 4 seconds and making everyone targets you while you're on a safe distance, way more balanced than 300 track gold bonus, too

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. asokaaso2

asokaaso2 Member

Apr 26, 2014
    well we can't increase it, so what about putting it on Toss instead?

4. doomboy

doomboy Member

Jun 12, 2010
    on toss? it'll still be too good, aghanim BH will be an insane annoyance for the whole enemy team, lol

i think it'll be better if it was a break for 2 seconds, BH will most likely die if he's doing this, but landing it will be extremely worth it for the whole team, and if you're winning the war, he can pull it off without too much dangers and be useful.

problem with disarm is, if you're winning the war, it's pretty useless, so i suggest a break instead.