1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Apparently you can now see matches you were reported in

Discussion in 'Dota Chat' started by ManOnTheCan, Jun 13, 2018.

1. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Profile -> Games -> View Personal Game Data -> Account -> #Dota_PersonalDataType_MatchPlayerReport

It doesn't work for me because I haven't been reported.

Can someone who gets reported a lot try this and post their matches?

frigidsoul, Leadblast and vorsybl like this.
  2. MrFrank

MrFrank Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Pretty sure it's for commends as well. I've only got 1 report in the most recent 20 matches displayed, rest are commends (Teaching, Friendly, Forgiving are labeled Yes, rest are labeled No).

3. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Wow man, this is some really useful information. I get reported all the time, just did a fresh abandon after sniffing some really good \the other night, as soon as i turned off mute all chat, all i could see was my allies flaming each other, things like "stfu faggot" and "you're so bad noob idiot" etc etc so i Need to play 40 games (losses in ranked) before getting normal again.

Haha, here's a good example: 3944964209

I remember this one, I had a good start, then my allies just started afk farming, the void was severely autistic (a feeding player i get in shadow pool every few matches, nic radiace disgusting retard), and i got reported twice in this match with positive KDA< highest net worth, lmfao hahahahahah so funny this diarrhea game

Lmfao and another, I remember this one too, these are all games i got "green arrow" on and lost anyway because my allies were fucking disgustingly retarded, : 3945055721

According to steam, i got reported by the 0-7 faceless void, that chronosphered me several times, and he was a fucking autist on mic telling me i was playing badly.

No seriously, if you want a good laugh, watch this faceless void in the above match. This guy's chronospheres were the equivalent of diarrhea after eating taco bell.

And another, reported by 5-17 ally shadow shaman: 3943224472

Thanks to Manonthecan, my best friend in the whole wide world, I am now learning even more about my lousy experience in ranked for the last year.

In sum: I'm getting reported, low priority, and shadow pooled by feeders and retards, whilst not communicating whatsoever, on chat or on mic. I mean, this is just according to Steam.

This is great evidence at how disgusting the report system is, the feeders, throwers, and afk farmers are the ones dishing out reports. In other words, the people that deserve to be banned from matchmaking until they grow up and mature.

Question:

Since My last conduct summary was refreshed, I've played 2 matches, and neither of them, according to steam, sustained reports, I even got commended in one. It said:
    1 abandon, 9 reports, and 12 commends.

I'll be checking the manoncan steam thing at the end of every match, or whenever refreshes. I still don't understand entirely how this disgusting system works, so the question is if I play another 8-9 matches, without reports, will the new conduct summary reflect that? I do not expect to win ANY matches until my behavior score is "normal" again. Atm, I'm @ 1350, so if I'm successful at getting normal score, I imagine I'll be around ~ 800. Which I'm totally cool with, I'm hoping in "normal score" i'll get two matches back to back that have an offlane in the offlane, a support/carry in safe lane, and a mid hero mid, instead of two children going mid flaming each other until we lose.

Oh, and I'm not saying a word in chat or on mic in any of these matches, and forgot to mention that I kept silent in those matches I just listed where I performed well against my average individually, and still lost the match anyway. And will keep MUTE ALL on since the chat is probably going to be inflamed with profanity anyway. Learned that lesson already. It's not even worth the energy since communicating with immature people that most likely have psychological problems is futile.

thanks

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    ManOnTheCan likes this.
  4. ManOnTheCan

ManOnTheCan Member

Aug 18, 2013
  5. vorsybl

vorsybl Member

Mar 17, 2015
  6. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    That reminds me, I recently got muted. Probably I'll get less reports now (but never to the actual 0 reports point, it has been proven anyway)

7. Mudak

Mudak Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I wanna play a match with you so I can report you.

8. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    Interesting.

This is what mine looks like:

upload_2018-6-13_16-51-7.png

as you can see, those "Yes" in Leadership+Teaching+Friendly+Forgiving are actually commends. The others are reports.

I remember that "PMA MODE" idiot. He was a moron who lost his mid lane with SF against enemy Invoker. Turns out he reported me out of spite for me calling him on it. As usual. He reported me in the match following that one (which also had us both but in opposing teams), though. This one was where he sucked balls:

upload_2018-6-13_17-4-59.png

Majority of my "report sources" are retards like this one. Still an interesting way to keep track of these idiots though.

More importantly, to prove false those who believe me to be yet another toxic asshole, I still got a fair bunch of commends as in here:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  9. frigidsoul

frigidsoul Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Got 3 reports(3 reports among 750 matches,was tilted so hard last 20 games) IDK how you guys get such a high numbers of reports, Low BH score seems to be a disaster,just change account or make a new account.you can't get out of it once you fell in, i had an account 2 years ago and didn't know about bh score(I was new to dota 2) , I was so tryhard and a trashtalker and a rage quiter back in those days which droped my games quality ,after I found out bh score i checked it, it was 4200!(old bh score),I made new account and tried to quite my bad behaviours.
    but tbh , low bh scores or shadow pool players should not have any permission to report.

10. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    Hah, talking is cheap, I won't believe you until you post the corresponding screenshot proof.

11. frigidsoul

frigidsoul Member

Feb 10, 2015
  12. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010
    Well, that's... unexpected. lol only 3 reports over 81 matches... Impressive. Where do you play at again?

13. frigidsoul

frigidsoul Member

Feb 10, 2015
    I took a break from dota 2 because of my mental health, I have anger issues ,I play on EU servers(Eu west most of the times),my last match was about 19 days ago.

14. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Just checked mine, for the last 80 cases (some of them are a single game, to bothersome to check them one by one for a more specific data) I have 5 reports and 75 commends.
    But some of the reports were from the enemy team for Communication Abuse which is nearly pointless because unless they are stacked - they don't do anything.

Basically those people wasted their weekly reports without doing anything, who could've guess the automated report system is working.

P.S.
    My in-game report card never showed 3 or more reports for the last 25 games, so those reports did manage to go unnoticed.

15. Nisamraw

Nisamraw Member

Nov 16, 2011
    Yeah, very nice.

So apparently: [​IMG][​IMG]

This fucker has the ability to report me, when we clearly see that he was beyond mentally challenged, full feeding as fuck, and totally useless, but apparently, I shouldn't have said anything to him. Instead, I should have complimented him of course, even if that fucktard was already so cancerous he spammed the chat from min 1 to the end.

Fortunately, I had a spare report for this subhuman trash, but I'm glad to learn that Valve takes into account those cancers' voices, because why not right?

Nice, really. Thanks Volvo, best & cleverest system. I don't know what clown you're paying to do such a fine job, but he's perfect. Don't change anything [​IMG]

frigidsoul likes this.
  16. kamukag3e

kamukag3e Member

Jun 11, 2009
    @Nisamraw:
    You sound beyond salty, did you just manage to understand the bad sides of democracy voting system ?
    The idea is that not 'quality' but 'numbers' of report matters.

Now the problem is not democracy, it's the number of idiots involved.

17. DasKobold

DasKobold Member

Sep 5, 2014
    HOLY SHIT

I actually checked this and I am apparently reported by this stupid feeder that I even defended. This is what you get for being friendly in dota. Everyone flames this one person, and this assdick ends up reporting me. Valve can go eat a fucking dick.

frigidsoul likes this.
  18. fdghg

fdghg Member

Sep 13, 2011
    You guys have this wrong...

#DOTA_PersonalDataType_MatchPlayerReport = people/games you reported or commended someone.
    #DOTA_PersonalDataType_MatchPlayerReportIncoming = games that someone reported or commended you.

BTW this makes it extremely easy to prove false reports. I'm in low priority currently and looked at my last ranked game. I got reported in that game for all 3 offences, and didn't commit a single one. We already knew false reporting happened all the time, but this makes it even more obvious to the reddit users that are pretending it doesn't exist.

19. DasKobold

DasKobold Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Transparency is Valve's doom, if they come public like this everyone finds out that they are total cancer. I checked mine too. Reported for feeding, in game store 4-1-8. People suspected these things a long time ago, like hidden pool and report abuse but now we have actual prove.

20. Leadblast

Leadblast Member

May 31, 2010

Oh damn. The second one doesn't show you any names.

upload_2018-6-14_20-46-58.png

I was really looking forward to identify idiots and report them myself. Bummer.