1. Hello and welcome to the brand new home for PlayDota!
    Please read through our Welcome thread to see what's new!
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Arena Reborn

Discussion in 'Dota Modding' started by Lanaya.de, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Lanaya.de

Lanaya.de Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Angel Arena Reborn is a game about making the enemy team ragequit because you pick Dark Seer. It's also a team-based hero brawl with farming creeps added in, but whatever.

Features

Dark Seer. Want to farm large camps quickly, as well as completely destroy everything? Pick Dark Seer.

Many bosses. However, on top of being Roshans with Vampiric Aura and Kraken Shell, the enemy team should have ragequitted before you even get enough damage to kill them. They don't have any patterns or anything. They all drop the same thing, except for two bosses.

High nuke damage. you can nuke people with Dark Seer to make them ragequit.

Death Shield. That item prevents you from taking damage from anything that deals <120 damage. Get it every game.

Tomes. You can up your stats infinitely.

Retarded teammates. Avoid them by picking Dark Seer and farming both large camps.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  2. dewouter

dewouter Moderator Staff Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Could you please put some more effort in the OP, like explaining what the gamemode is and how the comeback mechanics are flawed for this particular gamemode? Right now I have no idea what this mod is, and I doubt I'm the only one so please help us out.

3. Lanaya.de

Lanaya.de Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Sure. It's a game where you make them ragequit before you do.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  4. dewouter

dewouter Moderator Staff Member

Oct 27, 2009
    That's a little bit better, but if you describe something please be a little bit more mature. I doubt you are getting a lot of enthusiasm for your discussion with such an introduction.

5. Lanaya.de

Lanaya.de Member

Oct 8, 2016
    I don't know, the game itself still seems to be at its infancy (which is kinda a good thing).

It's the game that you pick up when you want to pwn noobs and spawn-camp, because that is basically Angel Arena Reborn in a nutshell.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  6. Lanaya.de

Lanaya.de Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Updated since the update shifts the meta from Techies to Dark Seer.